Old 11-23-2012, 04:49 PM
vkasal

I went to Walmart last night to just pick up some of the BF movies for my daughter for Christmas and dragged by hubby along for company. We ended up leaving at 11pm because he wanted 2 of the $148 TV's (one is for my sewing room - woo hoo!), some plastic food containers (I'm never sure how we buy so much but never have any when you need them!), some glass Pyrex with lids, and a gel mattress topper for the bed. Lines weren't too bad and it was probably the most organized I'd ever seen Walmart on Black Friday!

This morning I went to Joann's - got there at 6:30am and the store was SO quiet! I was able to buy everything I had wanted to get (and more of course LOL) The lines were SO short I kept wondering if I was in the wrong store. Except for the flannel everything else was an additional 25% off so I also saved a small fortune I was really happy to see the staff constantly restocking; the first time I went to grab some rotary blades they were gone but when I wandered back 1/2 hour later she was restocking - score!! Also save a TON of money on the remnants (I love remnants lol) - after the 75% off then another 25% off, I was paying 30 cents or less for each one, so I stocked up.

So Saturday and Sunday I will sew and then I go back to work on Monday....