Old 11-26-2012, 08:17 AM
NanaCsews2

Doesn't seem right or fair does it? I turned down my niece in making several table toppers for Christmas presents she wanted to give. I couldn't put a price on them knowing she could come back to me saying she can get it cheaper. And also knowing it is possible she may pick them up while I am in the process of working hard at getting them done for her. Years ago I was asked to make a 12" doll wedding dress for a neighbor's little girl. I spent the time, bought the actual wedding dress fabric, lace, notions. She came to pick it up and I asked for $7.00. She said no, I will give you $2.00. Her little girl was standing there waiting for it. What could I do but take the $2.00? Now, I go to the local craft fairs and see them upwards of $25; some with less than ideal sewing. How can she come back and TELL you what your time talents and costs are worth? Perhaps send her a message with a time frame to finalize the agreement she made with you. The memory heart most probably could represent anyone or anything in your own family if she doesn't follow through. The wall hanging is just beautiful! Best of luck!