View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 05:56 AM
TinaRibena

Default I used to be indecisive....

...but now I'm not so sure

Joking aside, I'm in awe of all the lovely projects here that people here have made, but feeling more and more bewildered with regards to what my next project might be. Which design which fabrics when there are so many to choose from! So, your opinions would be gratefully received please.....

I would like to embark upon a large-ish quilt. But, budget is a consideration, as well as knowing where on earth to start. I have seen a few 'block of the month' clubs that are available (bearing in mind I'm in the UK, so there isn't as much choice as, say, the US), and my 'local' shop is quite a drive away. Would you recommend a BOM club as being a good choice? I'm thinking that apart from being able to spread the cost, which is a major consideration, only trying to make one block per month breaks the project down into manageable chunks too. I go to a craft club once a week, so there is designated craft time, as well as more spare time once the new year is here and my job is quieter. I rather like hand sewing too.

Thoughts/ opinions would be very welcome please!