View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Judith1005

Hi Guys, I just wanted to let you know, I will have Karens top done in a couple of days. I have all the blocks pieced together and ready to "fit" onto my round. I may be just a day or two late. I will post a picture as soon as I have it ready to go to DragonflyNana. Soon, I promise. It is coming out exactly how I hoped it would. It really compliments Karens center and Jillngo's round.

Can I ask for suggestions on TamMoo's top. I'm just a little stumped on how I should go on. I don't want to make it too busy and I really want to enhance the prior two rounds. But, I do not have it on the design wall yet. So, of course it hasn't "talked" to me yet. I want to finish Karen's first before I really dig into TamMoo's. But, suggestions are welcome.

If anyone needs or wants any 30's fabric to work on mine, Just let me know. I have a photo posted on my blog of the colors I have on hand right now. It's just a small collection of prints, but, they sure make me smile. I just don't want anyone to HAVE to go to a big expense if they don't like 30's prints or are on a limited budget . (I know what that's like.)

I am really enjoying working on everyones quilts. I am just stressing the "fit" of the round. But, I promise you will be pleased.

Well, I will let you know Monday how things are going. I work the next few days (or I would not be late at all). Of course, silly me, I lost track of the time. I am sorry. I will do better on my next round. (I promise.)