Old 12-11-2012, 05:49 AM
Elisabrat

good to hear from you Krystyna, your hanging in this is such a good thing. Give it five years it will just be a nightmare in the past and I hear in the army they run from those meals too. And I read that label no dry cleaning or laundering. Ok how does one clean it or is it that scary a material you never need to? what is on that stuff that you cant clean it? Those lefse sound so good ..they must be she made so many she killed the electrical in the house. I get hungry everytime I think of them.

Dotty (Dotcomdtv) I received your DQ last evening when hubby brought home the mail. I will post tonight if I can sneak one more pic from my your batteries are dead camera. Its an adorable sewing themed quilt which will grace my livingroom table for the month of January then go onto the wall of fame in the sewing room. I love the colors and oh oh I also received an cute hand made ornament from Dotty also. A quail! I was just enjoying a whole flock of them two days ago in my front yard. They always have a centinal in the front checking the safety and one who walks behind the group and gets up on say a fence to keep guard also. Very cute little guys. So thank you! it is on the Christmas tree already. Oh I love ornies!