View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Okay SCRAP SWAP!!

If you want to join in just pm me your address. Thanks!!

Okay I am open to ideas but I was thinking a quart zip lock at least half full to send to your partner.
I think colors and how small is too small is between you and your partner. I use anything down to 3/4" but I am a miniaturist. So I don't want to put a size limit on this.

I can post a swap partner list on a monthly or bi weekly basis. It is up to who wants to play. Or you can send me the scraps and I can send them out sight unseen. Any ideas on how you'd like to do the swap are welcome.

If noone comments I will give out partners and you can send a quart size zip of scraps to each other.
I'll allow a week for anyone to sign up and then post partners. I won't promise to please everyone but will do what I can to accomodate the majority. Sign ups will depend on how many people want to swap and when. I'll do this first one and then when we have enough to do a second one I'll post it then.

It doesn't matter to me if we swap or not. It is only one way to use the Club. Just a way to use up or change up your scraps.