View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 12:29 PM
ploverwi2

What a neat idea. Your work is beautiful. I had a total knee replacement the last day of Feb. Two weeks later it was infected, and I had to go to emergency and have the parts taken out and new ones put in, because the plastic stuff absorbs the infection. I spent 6 weeks after that in a nursing center and had to have an iv of antibiotics every day for 6 weeks. I told my doctor that if I ever had anything bad happen to the other knee, I would not have another operation, I would be like a bear in a trap and chew it off first. Needless to say, he did LOL. Now, that I have gone through so much and have healed, I am glad it is done, and I can play again.

Originally Posted by CoventryUK View Post
In July I was facing an operation(Total Knee Replacement) and needed to take a project into hospital with me! I do very little handwork and thought the hospital might object to my sewing machine......so I decided...HEXAGONS!!! Never thought I would get so hooked!!![ATTACH=CONFIG]382706[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]382707[/ATTACH]T[ATTACH=CONFIG]382709[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]382710[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]382711[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]382713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]382715[/ATTACH]This will be a 'longterm' project!!