View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 05:44 AM
romanojg

Nope, not me. I still have too many unfinished projects from this Christmas plus a few others. I had good intentions but with the meds I'm taking for newly diagnosed Eplipsys that makes me tired and my body ache and it makes me weak and then grandkids/family all got the flu and working overtime for 3 months prior to Christmas, I got behind. The only new things that I'll be working on in between catching up and finishing what I have going on is for my embroidery class. I take club each month to learn new things, I also have a class coming up that we'll create an organizer that holds my mouse, USB device, pen and tablet of paper that will get a lot of use taking my laptop to my other class. Which is learning more about 5D Pro, my new Diamond Deluxe and the newest part of 5D which is the Stitch Editor Plus. I have to keep learning so this is the only new projects that I'm allowing myself to do until the others are done and out of the way. Good luck on your early start. I think that is great that you can do it. The first project that I want to finish is my DGD 3D pinwheel quilt that I started making when she was about to be born and she's now 22mos so I'd like to finish it for her birthday in Feb. Happy New Years to all of you.