Old 01-08-2013, 06:03 AM
twinkie
Power Poster

Sorry I can't post as much as some people do. I am 70 years old and raising 2 teenage kids rescued from an abusive household and I really have my hands full. I worked full time until I severely injured both my shoulders and ended up with 4 screws in each of them. I don't think I will sign up for any other swaps until my live smooths out a little. Not complaining, but am lucky to find the time to check the newsletter each morning before they get up. I have to drive 60 miles a day taking them to and from school as the bus doesn't come this way. Thanks for listening

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Twinkie thanks for the nice words. I had to keep my daughter from stealing it. I think they are all neat in their own ways different colors sizes shapes .. and all from quilters gifting to other quilters. Thats the best part. Out of quilty friendship. You cant beat that. I so wished you had posted more. It makes it easier to figure out what your partner wants who they are.. so its personalized for you. I hope everyone posts more the next round to ensure all are happy with their treats.

I just found out my partner was VJC.. ok. anyone here know who that is? here is a picture of the tablerunner she sent to me. then one that is a bit closer to show the quilting in the center. Boy one day when I grow up I might try that. not any year soon sorry. [ATTACH=CONFIG]386589[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]386592[/ATTACH]