View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:17 AM
Elisabrat

I am of the write it off. Look so many did what they promised to do. Linda again we understand and that is forgivable. Probably the others are too but would have been nice to hear from someone. when I can not post I have had my daughter come on and post for me. life happens. You can spend your time now being grumpy about what didnt come home or you can let it go and enjoy what you did get back. I chose to enjoy. Much more fun. We swapped an amazing amount of blocks and the way everyone interpret that fabric we sent was interesting. I will gladly sign up for another swap, knowing straight up if 98 percent come home to me I am ok with it. Well worth the rewards guys so my vote: let it go. You will be that much happier. I think it wont make or break your quilt one way or another. We are quilters ..we can figure out how to make things work.

BUT if your lurking and havent sent your block maybe send the fabric back to those who need it and just let them know why. I don't need my bees back. tons buzzing still in the old fabric box. shoot. I hated those bees too. cute quilt to come but ugh bugs..