Old 01-14-2013, 12:30 AM
Elisabrat

YOU MISSED ME!!! Iknow you did because everyone felt so bad they decided to finally chatter away. thank you for covering for me (lol). ok lots happening. lets see everyone is waiting for runners and the peaks are amazing once again. All levels play Twinkie.. its fun and hey I restarted last July quilting from scratch.. so newbies all over the place and good old vets right here too.

Idea of the year: we go partners next time, if you write and write your partner and they dont respond do not work on their project until your confident they are with you on this. People apparently sign up and wander off and forget . it happens and some of you know from experience that its not a picnic swapping with someone who wont fulfill their obligation. Seem like that is a good idea? we go partners picked by our swap leader fearless Anastasia! tada!

what do we swap? I say there should be a theme but also like in the dq swap if you and your partner agree to make it a different theme between you go for it. no quilt police. (great idea grin grin big old grin).

And themes.. ok. I like themes. I think no more than a six week turn around. less time to forget the project. um.. my mind says spring is the up and now as if you start it soon, that puts it end of feb/march right and well all those springy months sitting right there. and I own oodles of easter fabric but summer is good too.. oh I dont care. sign me up for one please. bring it on!