Old 01-14-2013, 12:50 AM
Elisabrat

hello again. surely others will sign up! think we need to sing the song in other forums? uh did you hit the doll quilt people dusty? or the mug rugs?

I love that your all introducing yourself. I am basically known as the brat around the forum. for some reason that is unexplainable to me I have a dry sense of humor that throws people right and left. Bugs me not at all so I just go with it. I am 51! have three grown babies now and one grandchild. Cats galore all rescue. Turkeys wild that I feed daily along with the coons squirrels gray fox and deer (those buggers come even though they are not welcome) and of course our skunks that live under the outter deck. other than that i feed my dh too. I am on dialysis so either you get me here energized and ready to go or wiped out. I also had a transplant last April so its been a tiring year. I know this year will be so much better. I am incredibly lucky to be here today. I never forget it.

now onto fun things: How about a running sign up list? this might encourage others to join seeing there is lots of room?

1. Elisabrat (tada I signed up first!!!!)
2. dustysmom (assuming your playing)
3. Elainelquilt
4.. (dont really know who signed up just winging it kids)