Old 01-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Teeler

Default But I don't WANT to build a stash...is that "going against the grain?"

I got my project material for my chicken-quilt. Told myself straight away that I don't need nor WANT a 'stash.' Then I went downstairs in my basement craft room to try to find the paper-cutter, and found what appears to be about 20 yards of fabric that I purchased several years ago for "cute curtains" to hide the undersides of my craft-counter (apparently THAT never materialized...) (OH...HA! "Materialized" get it?! I made a fabric funny!)

Anyway, I said to myself: what the heck am I going to do with all THIS?! It's obviously not going to get where it was intended anytime soon. See, my problem is this: it's January. I'm in "get rid of it" mode again and am piling stuff up to send to the curb in "Free Stuff" boxes, and I didn't need to find this. But now I don't want to just get RID of it...

Ok, pay no attention to those 2 new tote boxes that I just bought on clearance at Target the other day JUST so I'd have "clean" totes for my fabrics...

OMG I'm insane...I think I'm not only bi-polar, but now I've got clear evidence that there are multiple personalities working against each other in my head.

Maybe I'll offer it up on the other board. It's seriously too much to 'practice' with...I would think...right? Isn't it?

By the way, I don't expect anyone to actually respond to my rantings...or maybe I'm looking for validation that maybe...I might not be AS crazy as I think. Off to school now...catch you all in the a.m.