Old 01-19-2013, 11:00 AM
athenagwis

Originally Posted by oldtnquiltinglady View Post
I am sitting here in a fuzzy fog trying to remember when I saw the other posting that you mentioned (around the first of Jan?) and gave some thought to giving it a try. I am a joiner from the word go, but my stamina soon burns out; what should I do. I have some projects that I've started in previous years and never got back to; is that what I am supposed to find and work on? And what about signing on in another posting? Is that what I have to do? Maybe I'll try to get my DD over here and get her to figure it out for me. (Thank goodness for smart kids) Does it mean that once I sign on, I have to spend every Sunday reading and working only on that project?????
I will post a new post tomorrow morning and you just write in it like you did this one. Nothing too complicated!! You can work on anything you want, new or old projects!! It's just a fun way to motivate ourselves to actually get some sewing done since you will have all of us sewing with you!! No stress, no rules, just fun!! Hope to "see" you there!!

Rachel