Old 01-22-2013, 05:00 AM
DustysMomma

OK, today's the day! Did everyone get in who wanted in? I know it's "irregular", but if you folks know someone who is on the fence, they have until 5pm central time to get their info to me & I'll still put them on the list.

As of now, we're at 17, a nice odd number. I was hoping for 20, but we can still have a good time!

OK, now a few reminders, as required by Miss PatriceJ:

I am required to insist that participants send me a monthly PM to verify that they are still active in this swap and are working on their promised project.

I am required to insist that participants notify me as soon as they have finished their quilt and are ready to mail it.

Once I have received notice that both partners are done and ready to mail, I will send both a PM to let them know it’s time to mail.

I am required to insist that all participants send me verification of shipment, to include tracking information.

So, as much as we all love being able to get these in the mail when they're finished, looks like we've been asked to hang on to them until we get the to ship or ship at your own risk, knowing your return item isn't completed yet. (I'm guessing this was added to our swap because of the number of late or unshipped items from previous swaps.)

For now....​I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go!