Old 01-22-2013, 05:26 AM
Elisabrat

Oh wow you are getting put to work dustysmom! sheesh hope you find you dont need to do all that policing and everyone plays nicely and does what they say they will do. I had this vision tht the group leaders know who are the culprits in that not shipping and wouldnt allow those to play. I mean if it happens once, sure if it happens twice ok what is the excuse this time but three times and your banned until you have completed all your obligtions.

me I will be tapping fingers done and ready to mail. lol. and welcome KIWI have we got some quilters here ready and willling to play with a kiwi. ok you got me howeverr at sah something or another.. can you put that in regular speak for me. I am a behind the timer. what the heck is that and is it painful? for those of you who put anything maybe one or two ideas would be sorta helpful. you might end up with a beaded coin bowl for your dresser in rainbow colors if your not a bit more specific. where are those beads anyways! and 17 ok who is doing two?