View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 04:35 AM
annesthreads

OK, I'm back. I was a regular on the boards till about 6 months ago, but since then have had some time away from my sewing machine - not sure why - it wasn't a conscious decision. I just needed a rest and got distracted by other things, I suppose.
For the past week or two I've been picking up my sewing again, and yesterday I decided to sort out all the UFOs - I have far more of those than I do finished projects! I've made a list of all 31 of them on my blog http://annes-threads.blogspot.co.uk/...-and-usos.html and am now feeling inspired to get back to work on them. I can rarely work steadily on one until I finish, because a tight budget often means something has to be put aside until I can afford the materials I need to continue with it, but I've decided to go as far as I can, note what I need to buy, then pick up another one in the meantime. There are enough that I'm unlikely to find myself without anything to do!

The first one is this one

[ATTACH=CONFIG]390806[/ATTACH]

which needs borders adding. Then it'll have to wait until I can get some black wadding.
Attached Thumbnails ufos-004.jpg