Old 01-30-2013, 04:17 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by QultingaddictUK View Post
My fur-baby loves her comfort and I am in the process of making a string quilt for my sofa-bed but in the meantime I have put my buzz-saw quilt on it, which is her unofficial bed, one of many.

Tonight I was watching a program with animals in it which is a no-no for Muffin, they might invade her private space so..........

She jumped on the sofa and with her nose tossed the side cushion on the floor, as it was obstructing her view of the TV and kept a watchful eye, hmm for a while Do you think I have made her as comfortable as could be?

Hmm don't know if the second pic will pass the censors, it's a bit racy.....
I think Bess is her most comfortable self when she is laying on her back sound asleep. She looks dead!!!!! I just put a cover over her, she rolls over, cozies up and goes back to sleep!!! And for those who love their pets as much as we do, here is something that Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church) wrote sometime back in the 1500's - "Be thou comforted, Little Dog. Thou, too, in Resurrection shall have a little Golden Tail." Which tells me that when I go to Heaven, Bridget and Bess will be there waiting for us. Now, look at Muffin and look at Miss Bess and doubt what Martin Luther said. Edie