Old 01-30-2013, 11:46 PM
Elisabrat

ok dustysmom its simplle just put a corner on each end and I think you will find its not hard at all. disect like each part. one bit at a time. I see a block I think how many squares up/across. ok 3.5 or 4.5 or 2.5 for the most part. then is that a hst or a qst or .. I just break things up. 8 months ago? no way. I have come a long way since last summer. TADA! It seems most blocks are simplier than you think unless its dreaded paper piecing. And you might as well wait like the rest of us because your partner will want circles if you pick squares and you know it. so patience my dear patience! just like me patient.. 5.23 and thats it.. no more pennies hidding anywhere. thats the final offer. And I want..

(she is holding out but silently inside she is thinking take the money take the money. hey a buck is a buck kid. I dont care how much your gas is ours is 3.59 right now.. if you have five your have a gallon and a cup of noodles.. so take the money honey we wont tell. no one will ever know. promise. stop looking for my hands.. my back itches)