View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 02:05 AM
BrendaK
Power Poster

Originally Posted by hopflower View Post
It is a legitimate question. I have never heard of any kind of can of worms about this; i just did not know that people washed quilts in hot water. Most people I know advise washing them in warm or cool and on a gentle cycle if they have that option. But many people asked this beside me and I wonder why I am being a bit singled out here.

I have heard that if you buy your fabric at Joanne's that it is made with a lower thread count than other lines. I do not know this for a fact, but have been told this by several people. This could mean a weaker fabric in general.
I am sorry that you feel that way. I don't believe that anyone is pointing to you. We all have such different opions on things that there is always going to be such discussions. We are all here to help each other and to talk about something that we all love. I hate it when someone gets their feelings hurt. There are no police of any kind here. As I have said before we all have to do what we think best and what works for us. Take care and hugs to you. BrendaK