Old 02-10-2013, 11:30 AM
lovelyl

Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
Lovelyl I live in Fairfield, Just down the road from you. Are you in the Middletown Guild? I am in the Oxford Guild, we share a bus with them to the show. Are you going to the guild retreat in March? I have already signed up for the retreat.
There are quite a few quilt shops in the Cincinnati area. There is Quilters Studio in Loveland (about 30 minutes from show) that has a ton of batiks. Sew Easy and Stitches in Sharonville. (Aunt Ruths is closed, hopefully temporary) Seams so Easy in Fairfield. Bella Quilts in Hamilton. Silk Road in Cincinnati. Valley Quilts in Trenton. Also Fabric Shack in Waynesville. Pohlar Fabric in Liberty Indiana. Original Creations in LAwrenceburg Indiana(I have not been there) Lavender Street in Montgomery, and a shop in Middletown I don't know the name of. All of these shops (except Waynesville) are pretty close to Cincinnati. You could spend at least a day just going to all of the shops. From what I understand Cincinnati has a lot of shops compared to other cities.
We were on the same bus last year! I was the one taking care of the advanced tickets that were purchased! Last year I was the VP for the Middletown Guild. Yes, I am signed up for the retreat. Can't wait. Oh - the name of the quilt shop in Middletown is Complete Quilting. I go to Valley and Bella's a lot.