Old 02-12-2013, 06:14 AM
Elisabrat

I have a couple pieces too that I think oh crud I was saving that.. then when I work on it its the same thrill as if I had made it for me seeing it transform.. 10,000 and then some more out there waiting to be taken home ..

Nancia you made me laugh so hard with your cat looks so much smaller. thanks for the morning chuckle. now people will wonder why I am smiling.

Dustysmom I moved into this tiny 550 sq foot cottage one small closet. vacuums clothing everything had to fit. then Steve moved in with me. And my children decided living with mom was a much better idea. Dad has 4k sq feet mom 550. sure good idea. couch floors someone was always somewhere. four days a week four of us argh one learns you do not keep what you really dont need. it was a good time however and I loved the cottage and the memories. When you move and get these things called closets.. OMG .. I am one who tosses however. Every six months use it or toss it.
well off to have so much fun at the clinic. yippee.. but I will be home to sew again this afternoon and life will be oh so good. should hit 58 today. wowsa.