Old 03-07-2013, 08:03 AM
np3
Power Poster

Originally Posted by MadQuilter View Post
I've never seen Dexter but I love Midsomer Murders and the American Horror Show.

Nancy, I wonder what kind of closet monster would scare Sue to death? Interesting concept. Maybe something out of Faceoff. I wish we had a Mid-CA meeting and I'd bring Sue for sure. We could hold a wake. lol

As for buried under the stash: That block is actually in the quilt that someone posted earlier in the thread.

Tonight I added the salt and pepper shaker to Giant Stew Sue so that one is DONE. yeah!
I had dreams about this all night. I had lots of quilting themes, including replacing the snake with lace or Ric-rac like they put on the bottom of her dress. Voodoo doll using flower head pins.

Then my mind turned to cartoons from the 50s and 60s, you know the non-violent nice stuff. lol I had an ACME safe dropping on her. Elmer Fudd was aiming his rifle at her. Tom was chasing her down like he does Jerry.

We'll plan a wake as soon as you return from Germany! Have you watched Monsters Inc? Cute animated film. Lots of monsters in those closets to get ideas from. You could make it's skin quilted patchwork. How about a ghost whose white sheet is replaced with a quilt, with holes for the eyes, like Casper, another non-violent cartoon?