Old 03-09-2013, 06:10 AM
Elisabrat

Nancia thy protest too much my dear lol.. you know they will never believe us now don't you? sigh. the secret is out. ok ok ok it goes like this, we have two margaritas while enjoying our quilt calendars with burritos and oh yes men on them and then we call each other as we live in two different states and jump in the shower at the same time and seranade each other.. yeah thats the ticket. probably not but this showering together thing is getting harder and harder with all those miles between us. guess it will never be. a lost hope Nancia a lost hope.

Morning ya all. Another gorgeous day in paradise here, maybe a drizzle but other than that smooth sailing. we are going to be warming up for the week today 50 but by Wed 58 that is toasty and almost sit in the sun weather. wish I could do that sometimes. I miss it. not tanning just sitting there for 20 minutes and feeling it warm your skin a bit. can't because of medications sun is no good. darn it. so someone somewhere will you sit outside and warm up for me please? its a balmy 33 right now and I am about to brave the weather in two minutes and head to clinic. I hope everyone of you has a good day and I will be back later to enjoy the chat.