Old 03-11-2013, 06:52 PM
Elisabrat

I think dustysmom that they have to just 'get it' whatever that is. My son stopped working from 20 to 26. Excuses one right after the next. Now he has been working for almost a year at a booze store. He likes his job. register work. sells lotto tickets. Just what we had hoped for him but for once he seems happy with himself too. He likes apartment, he is finally paying child support and two payments a month because he owes so much leaves him just enough for rent and utilities. he gets one meal a day at work. BUT he is doing it. He also is earning minimum wage. We are thrilled he is working. He worked two jobs prior one at 17 when he refused to go to school I had him doing stucco work for a friends company he hated it. got up at 4, home at 1 in Arizona heat hard job. good. the next he did for 8 months at 19. then decided work wasnt for him. ahhh. we stopped letting him come home. He had a girl whose father said you will get out everyday and apply at at least 20 jobs or you cant stay here. He did. got four offers the first week, Mcdonalds, places like that but he finally just did it. And we are so thankful. so tough love, and you don't own it girl. we all screwed up somehow. But at some point in life we are grown up. We own our tomorrow. Excuses just don't fly. I wish you luck I know you care so very much. Try to let him own it too.

K, I love those cowboy wearing boot days for the kids. best pictures ever. I am excited to start seeing more runners come home. Anastasia this has been a fun run once again and the company here couldn't be better.