Old 03-11-2013, 09:08 PM
marytoddliz

What do you mean get one from Zulily? Go make it! Duh... girl it takes a little tulle and elastic and maybe some cute ribbons added. You cut your tulle in strips and the elastic the length of the waist, tie the tulle onto the elastic by folding in half and doing a slip knot... EASY I will make you one if you want. I have tulle in every color for my princess.

Charleigh loves them but they "need to be purple Grammie" and btw... expect a package on Wednesday! I was so excited about getting it out that I totally blew off taking pictures so you better post some! Although Steve's Special Quilt will not be in the package... I made big big boo boo, but it is going on the back burner, I am going to Portland this weekend with my sister and we are going to go to some LQS's... (here fishy fishy fishy... I ran out of FABRIC!)

And our side swap package will be going in the mail tomorrow, to arrive just in time for a "Special Birthday Girl... I hope you like it Vanogay!

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
ps is anyone else getting that tutu ad from zulily? its posted at the top? I want one of those in all those colors just to hang like that on a wall, wouldnt they be pretty? sigh. something say they are expensive and not in my size. ah heck a size 2t would be soooo cute. one red one, one yellow one, one blue one, one purple.. I need them. yup. like daisy fabric I need them.