Old 03-13-2013, 08:39 AM
QuilterMomma

I am working on the AboutQuilting.com New Year Mystery quilt 2013. I was short a couple HST, I sewed up this am, then ripped then sewed, then ripped again. Got two blocks done. I hope to finish this before it become a ufo. I have only abandoned it twice already this year and that is since Jan 1. I am going to have to pull out another ufo to work on. How about that quilt I started two years ago and it is still waiting to be taken to the press shop to get pressed so won't bleed when washed, then marked for quilting, which should take approximately a week just to mark, being sure I don't do what I already did and used disappearing marking pen. Yes, I marked the bugger and did nto realize that it was the disappearing pen. What a challenge mentally to take it up again. I think, when done, could be another award winning quilt. We will see if I can execute what is in the brain onto the quilt. It is similar to the quilting done on Fraew's applique quilt except my daughter colored roses on it. It is based off a 1930's quilt. No photos yet, but will post after back from the press shop.