View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 06:27 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by caroloto View Post
Nice, thanks! I have an android phone, I wondering if there is now an app for it as this ablocfab is from 2010? Will have to check or maybe I should just break down and buy an IPad or an IPhone! Been wanting one anyway.
I'll just wait; they'll get around to the androids. I had the iPhone 4 and 4S and had nothing but problems with it. Another co-worker got the Iphone 5 and same thing. I traded mine in for the Samsung 3 and have never had any problems with it. I guess that's why Samsung is now out in front of Apple. Will probably go to Samsung 4 next yr but never go to iPhone again. I need a reliable phone.

That bein said; I love my Ipod. Not sure which one I have because it only says ipod but its 30gb, you can see movies, pictures etc. I've had it lots of yrs and its great; syncs easily with my pc; he iphone would never do that, could never get music on it. I would probably be willing to upgrade to the touch which would handle most of these apps. That would depend on the price. For a tablet I'd go with the Samsung or the HP; I want one where I can draw on and then save it to my embroidery software to digitize.

Last edited by romanojg; 03-18-2013 at 06:35 AM.