Old 03-18-2013, 02:34 PM
Sibi

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever View Post
Have4 that is beautiful fabric and I"m sure she'd love it! As for making something for my sp, I usually wait to find out there favorite colors then I commence. I have thought like you to make multiple of the same in different colors that would save time however like you I struggle for time But anything you make is great!

On another note thank you to those who gave input on the coffee mug sleeve. Yes I did see some on the websites but I don't have a copier to enlarge the pattern and d on't have the time to put extra measurements LoupEsprit I sent you a pm. I'm still waiting for my pkg but its not a week since the deadline. We got a big downpour of rain which we do need so its a great time for a nap!
I've been planning on making a coffee cozy myself but haven't gotten around to it. May I suggest that you go to your local starbucks or 7 Eleven (or any place that you know of that uses the cardboard sleeve), and pick one up....you can use that as your template.....that's what I plan to do :-)