View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 02:16 AM
Little RoO

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
little roO, it is here!! found a package under my mailbox and so excited! i took pictures but now i can't find my camera! my house is all topsy turvy at the moment! i LOVE this wallhanging! such a beautiful heart, and all the right colors, as if you were making it for me all along! i have to confess, i've eaten almost all of the candy. house rule growing up , 'you can't use or eat a gift until your thank you is written.' well, i still have one bunny left. yummy, my son told me cadbury was better in the u.k., but frankly it tasted great to me right here at home. lol. i read the ingredients and you don't have hi-fructose corn syrup. whatever it is, i love it, too.i have welcomed the treats to their new home, my left and right hips. the tea and tea towel are so fun and i bet tasty. (second confession, i do not plan on eating the tea towel, no matter how tasty it looks!) and the strawberry bag is terrific! i will definitely use it as it will fit in my purse and go whither i goest. but let's get back to the really important matter at hand. you made a beautiful, no, make that gorgeous heart wall hanging. thank you sooo much! i will find my camera (probably under a stack of stash), and post the pics immediately after. you are a better partner than i deserve, but i am grateful you put so much time and effort into a lovely piece. again , thank you!

Hurray........I am so glad that it arrived safely, I was beginning to think it was doing an around the world trip....so glad you enjoyed the fun items too.....this swop was such great fun.