Old 04-07-2013, 05:53 PM
nancia

be careful my bratty sister! i don't want jamie to guess! shhhhh...... i want all of it myself, too! best gifts are the ones you want yourself, as long as the recipient wants it , too! fingers crossed that she is pleased! i just adore three year olds! and her picture is soooo cute!
after wednesday if it arrives as scheduled you'll have to tell me what specifically you want. . or p.m. me! that'll work! my first swap on this board was called ' quilting in the new year'. we had partners and would glean from conversations what we thought they might like. so i made a reversible jacket with quilting at the cuffs and front edges from the side seams to the mandarin collar. she liked it so much she asked if i would make one for her daughter. so i did. i still have the pattern in a bunch of sizes, and it's fun to make. no darts, no buttons. i've meant to make one for me but haven't found the time or co-ordinating fabrics i want. i will. just saying so you know what i can do! i even have pictures somewhere, i think if you want to see them.

Last edited by nancia; 04-07-2013 at 06:05 PM.