Old 04-11-2013, 04:32 AM
Elisabrat

good tale Nancia and congrats on all those years together. I always stated if you swear at me ever your outta here. I could care less if you swear but you had better never swear at me. I also said if you cheat on me your gone. The first didnt believe me. The next did. You left a millionaire you sure as hell will leave me.. scared them. and it works I dont mess around with stuff like that. same with the lay a hand on me you had better never go to sleep. I can be scary for a smaller woman. lol.. you see I rarely raise my voice I am quiet, mild mannered easy going but you make me so made I raise my voice.. omg scares the heck out of everyone. lol.. oh my she is furious! yikes! run! my kids it worked on them talked lower and lower the angrier I got then I would silent treatment theme so much more effective than yelling but boy get momma mad enough to lose it.. they freak. ssssshhh dont tell them it makes me laugh inside to see the reactions. the evil side of the brat I suppose We have been together 8 yrs only two fights not even real fights and both times I reminded him to keep his voice down when he speaks to me ... it reminded him of how we don't fight and that was the end of it he went in his room and came out a bit later apologized and end of fighting. I dont do fighting. takes way too much energy. On a positive note this dh has stood by me these last couple years watching me get so sick thinking I was dying, sitting in hospitals for hours waiting surgical outcomes (he is petrified of hospitals) and he takes care of me like I am so fragile and he loves me so very much I could cry thinking about it. We have as close to perfect a relationship as I could hope for. I do my thing (sewing) he does his (fishing) we both meet in the middle how was your day and then we do our things again love it. not in your face kind of relationship but its theone you know you can count on no matter what. He drops anything to come to my rescue and unfortunately thats more often than anyone would wish for. so sorry girl but I win the big grand prize here. let you share the pedestal with me if you want

how are your runners coming ladies? Jaba is done, I was mostly done but starting over that will be tomorrows project and by Thurs mine will be in the mail anyone else start on theirs yet? listen to the clock ticking .. better start pulling your fabrics and what the heck sharing the choices with us! I will post my new fabric choices later today when I get home.