Old 04-12-2013, 05:22 AM
Elisabrat

thongs right? we do want that beach to ourselves. oh dear we wont worry about walking after all those drinks think we can just roll around in the sand and it wont bother us at all. last time I wore a bikini I was 28 yrs old. Yikes. I was so thin then too thinking I was so fat.. 135 lbs not that fat at all. Now with the old lady long rear end the one that keeps going and going I am positive they dont make bikini bottoms that length. lol. I have a one piece squeeze your belly in the trouble is.. what does one do with the wibbly inner thigh cauliflower look? I need a wrap that is what I need a pretty sarong those thin girls in the movies wear but mine has to be sari size 6 yrds of fabric to cover it all. yuppers. maybe we should meet in the woods girl, long sleeve flannel shirts, blue jeans nobodys eyes will get hurt in the making of our getting plastered.. and we can drop into a patio chair and flop around there while the animals come by to look at those nutty things on the deck?

I am going to wing it for my partner. Something in me says go purple .. and floral and save those fun fabrics for your mug rug Nancia should I get you as a mug rug partner. Just imagine it will be only something like 70inches by 80 inches with all the booze fabrics I have now. hope you have a big mug.