Old 04-13-2013, 03:08 AM
Elisabrat

I am going with.. not telling you guys. my partner will love it. or else. grin... I want to do at least three of them.. kinda a lot but maybe two will get done. good to have a spare one in case someone bails on this little venture. I sure hope not but these things happen. Also we are going to do the summer fun runner swap with Anastasia I say these are all summer fun colors. then again that watermellon fabric I have is also summer fun isnt it, with say a watermellon colored batik and a marble green.. and some white would be awful cute for summer. if I had time for all my fabrics if only..trick is not to buy any more only blenders and use up the other other stuff before its outta style. that is the tougher trick.

Tracibug you were going to cut your runner last week with your quilters group did you get that far yet? did you finish your 100 chicken blocks? (she signed up with a side group of chicken lovers to do this big block trade.. nuts girl your nuts!) how is it all coming along? sneak peaks please.

Nancia what are you using? have you pulled your fabrics yet? time will slip away girls.. just thinking its time to at least pull. teacher brat says so.