Old 04-13-2013, 07:52 AM
DustysMomma

I'm picking #1, because I love orange & blue! Going to read 1 last thread & then go finish cutting this runner & get sewing. I felt like I'd been beat yesterday, dang allergies. Thursday morning I was so miserable I was late for work. The pollen count was over 8000 that morning, twice what it was a week before. Thankfully we had a big rainstorm overnight & it knocked some of it down, but it's still been pushing 8000 & probably will for another week or so. It's oak, pine & poplar allergy season, and how lucky am I that I'm allergic to 2 of those? So, I'll be staying inside this weekend all I can. Have to run to Belk at some point today though. This is the last day of a really good sale. They have men's khakis and slacks in about 10 good brands buy 1 get 2 free, then they have a bunch of other stuff 40-50% off. I bought Dusty and my boyfriend each 3 pair of pants and a golf shirt for Dusty for $174 Thursday night. It was a good thing too, since Dusty needed the shirt to wear for his first day at his new job yesterday.