View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 11:21 PM
Elisabrat

ok one time I was sitting on the floor across from my man. we had our feet touching and were just shooting the ..breeze. well I see this rubber band. I pick it up and shoot for his ..jean crotch and hit him right in the EYE. I was 20 yrs old. that stuck in my mind. never ever shoot a rubber band at anyone and never throw something at them either in jest. my luck is not that good.

Jaba I will pray that your brother heals quickly and that dad is in a more even spot. oh dear and your leaving town. that has to be tough. shoot you havent been super well lately either. what a month for you I am so sorry.

I know one of the hardest decisions with our pets is having to know when its time to let go. They are most often I think ready. its the people who hang on just a tiny bit longer. I have had my share of its time take them to the vet. no one goes with me, I suck it up, do it, hold it all in stoic me.. get home and fall apart. part of loving them. if you dont know the love you can avoid the pain all together who would want to do that? not me.