Old 04-16-2013, 11:29 AM
cbjlinda

Originally Posted by chairjogger View Post
So, the laziness, the "cop out" of doing your own quilting, but the "send out to long arm" is not.

bruised about this.. each stitch counts.. sat and took it on the chin.. so to speak.

..will continue to stitch my own creations, using the most cost effective way possible to enjoy my quilting.

Yes, I consider myself a quilter.

Ell
I hate to say anything but I have been stitching in the ditch for years and won more then a few first place ribbons at quilt fairs doing just that: Now these were hand quilted but that was my preference at the time. there is absolutely nothing wrong with quilting in the ditch. I have a wall hanging I am working on right now and I plan to go around the penquin to make him stand out. I get the biggest kick out of all the quilt police out there. just like what fabrics you can quilt with. I prefer cotton but our ancestors were the ones that started the whole quilting tradtion and they used anything they could cut into pieces. Step out of the box and be yourself" you will enjoy your life a lot more" I guarantee it.