View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 03:07 PM
27thPlanet

Originally Posted by DeneK View Post
I was just directed to this thread because I was asking for advice on this very pattern... Wow! Yours is gorgeous A friend purchased the kit a few years ago and then was afraid of it. So she asked if I would consider making the top for her in return for her doing some quilting for me. I told her I would bring it home and look it over. Needless to say, I find it quite daunting. My pattern (and kit) does not have a PP option. Just all those templates (which I started to create today)

I am going to try it with some of my lesser valued stash before I ever cut into her fabric. I would love to have some virtual hand-holding and someone available to ask advice if I hit a snag. Can I beg, pretty please...
Yes! I would love a quilting buddy for this project! I had to put mine on hold because we moved and my machine broke, but I'm all settled now and was going to start it again this weekend. I'm kind of learning as I go, but I would be happy to answer any questions you have. Feel free to PM me anytime.