Old 04-18-2013, 04:14 PM
Elisabrat

ohh that is so pretty we used to grow those on the side of the house.. they bloom oh crud I forget only morning or afternoon and are so spectacular. pick them? they wither instantly

I would not mind that at all still willing and able to send my addy to the other 18 who didnt get my name in case you want to send me yours too. they will pile up nicely on the porch! yahoo!!!

I finished mine and sent before the noon truck left, have another sender ready to mail.. this is so exciting.. I just cant hide it.. I am about to lose control and I know I like it like it... where is Yosemitesa when I need her? she is my dancing squad. SIKESJJ your in! kick off those shoes show us what you got!!!

I showed my runner finished at dialysis. good/bad. They all loved it. One very kind woman she is 84 said oh please let her buy it for her sister. uh no it has to go out today I wish I could but.. well how much do you sell them for? uh I dont. and I am thinking oh crud she couldnt pay what I would have to charge for fabric alone.. please will you make me one for my sisters birthday. I think younger older she is not young. Oh crud. she is a sweet woman. I say DUMB ME well I would have to charge you for the fabric. oh thats fine! how much? my mind races.. I say (KICK ME) 10.00 well it cost not that low for this one.. as you know its not cheap this pretty fabric we buy.. and she says oh.. really? that much? OMG now I am feeling like a heal I say I might be able to make you one because your so nice to me. oh she was so happy. kick kick kick. I just finished three. now whip one up? by Tuesday. oh love to! big mouth but she is nice so I will and I will know it was the right thing to do from now on I am hiding what I do. noppers. not making them for give aways at the hat. uh crud. yeah I would sucker sucker sucker. I feel I have so much to pay it forward I have to remember this at all times. remind me as I have whippity do da fun making this while other projects await my finishing.. oh yeah. sure her birthday. i will like this. kick me again when I forget how much I like this especially the quilting part.

thats my story. yipppeee! I am whipping up bacon eggs and toast for the dear man and for me? pasta with cream cheese, garlic cooked mushrooms and parm cheese to lower the fat count (uh huh). its going to be grand with a bit of salad. mind you who said 3,000 calories right there! I eat 1/3 cup servings. so I think I cut a few calories off the top. some will be for breakfast! and lunch and 'coons and skunks and well if you can only have so much of anything make sure its good. now that I promote and stand behind that statement