View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 05:11 AM
Elisabrat

Nancia they are losing a friend but there is goodness in this too.. there will be peace for the dog. How could you not wish peace? the physical doggie wont be there but he is in their hearts girl. I think the gift keeps on giving this love we have. It will always be a treasure for them to hold onto. This is life sweetie. Don't cry because he is going .. smile because he was there. Hugs to all of you and prayers for a smile in all of your day.

I lose my track of what swap I am writing in ALL the time I have to go back to the top. I call it a sign of multiswap syndrome. When you sign up for many swaps your always zooming from one to the next. You my sweet girl are not alone!

OK I will finish my project today. I have about 6 to do so its not like I will lack for variety. OK FINE NELCO its your fault that I am going to be productive. lol I kid a lot too btw.. I do have lots of things to work on. I believe its going to be sunny and warm and a wonderful day. Time to put on Dean Martin to slowly get the morning started!