View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 01:02 PM
Foxflower

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana View Post
Thanks for looking Foxflower. Since I am making signature blocks I might be able to use it if you are still willing to part with it. What could I offer you in trade?
I have to admit I purchased a fleece backing that has colorful peace signs on black but I could not resist as it was on sale for 2.99 yd!
The fleece for backing was a good find!

Well, you're welcome to this if you want it. Here are a couple pics. I took a close up of this peace sign (1 of 2) because it has a (rust?) stain next to it (look above the "Heavy"). This is a truly vintage 30"x30" piece give to me by a friend. It is fairly thin. I used a piece of it to make a great handkerchief for my daughter.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]411558[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]411561[/ATTACH]
The printing problem runs through both peace signs.

I don't need anything in trade if you want it, but IF you happen to have rosebud or rabbit fabric like the ones below, I'm watching for them or something extremely similar that isn't vintage. Any color rosebuds and backgrounds would be fine. Actually, I'd be willing to pay or trade within reason with anyone who has these in their stash. (I finally found 1 piece on ebay in pink. It was pretty common so you'd think there'd be more of it for sale.) Thanks.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]411563[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]411565[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 027.jpg   028.jpg   030.jpg   029.jpg  

Last edited by Foxflower; 05-03-2013 at 01:07 PM.