Thread: Joanns coupons
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Cogito

[QUOTE=DustysMomma;6053684]We don't get the paper, so I can't say if they're in ours. However, I get them by mail, email, on the app, and I'm signed up for their text messages. Usually I can use coupons from all 4 sources at once too!"

Yes, I love the fact I can use multiple coupons. Today I went to Joann's and used a 50% off coupon to buy 10 yards of white Kona Cotton. I also bought several jelly rolls and used 40% off coupons....one from their flyer, one from my JoAnn app, one from Hobby Lobby AND one from Michaels. They also had 40% off all quilt books (they have a fabulous selection) so bought three new quilt books at 40% off! Michaels will NOT do this as I just asked them that today. I don't know about Hobby Lobby. Anyway, I have gone every day this week and used 4 40% coupons to buy multiple things I have been wanting. It is the best way to shop JoAnns. Oh, I also got a cart on wheels with multiple scrapbook drawers (great for storing s raps, cut pieces for projects, etc. and I paid $29 with a regular price of $79!! So I feel set for awhile now!