Old 05-13-2013, 04:35 AM
Elisabrat

I think its a good thing watching them grow up. My oldest is 27. Trouble for so many years so many heart breaks , finally on his own taking care of his own bills, working, paying his child support. Time has a way of fixing a whole lot of thing with them. All three called me yesterday and well it was a really nice phone visit I had with all of them. My middle son always calls me Momma Bear even in front of his friends and not a single one has a hard time saying I love you or hugging me. They are a good group of kids even when they totally mess up.. love is still there.

We are in the process of figuring out where to move to and its been a hard tough time doing this. My two children who live in Oregon are pushing for Oregon. My son in the bay area says you cant leave or I will never see you. My budget is limited to say the least. Jan has offered us to come to Wyoming .. Alex my middle boy said if you need a place you can live with us.. (nice but no way offer) and today we look at a rental here to see if that is even a possibility.. and Steve is now saying if we move out of state he might never see his parents again. so talk about a decision that is serious. I am sure we will make the right decision its just getting to that point. Wish me luck on this! its sooo tough! They all have plus and minus things to consider. argh! package to go out today to queen of 2802!