View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 06:19 AM
TwinRiverFarm

Wow, babyfire04, your blocks are amazing! And your blog pictures helped me find out that the block I need to return to Cuppy actually belongs to Roseirish, so i can mail it straight to her, so thank you. I love the block you made me, by the way. It will go perfect with the others. Almost ready to start putting them all together, just auditioning a sashing style.
I wasn't sure whether I was going to take on another boom, but I think I can. It is so nice not to get just bills and junk in the mailbox, and even DH gets into handing over the squishies. But I think I am going to change my expectations a bit this time. The frustrations that developed when returning blocks came slowly was when there was a planned date to have the boom quilt finished, right? Maybe it was going to be a gift or something. Anyway, I was going to suggest that doing the blocks in the order they are received would help the "running hares" , or perhaps we could have one boom group with a turn around time of 2 months (tortoises should avoid this bunch!) and the rest of us can take the whole 4 months if needed. Any thoughts ?