Old 06-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Elisabrat

Anytime your home with children all summer its a busy summer sugar. Swimming! parks! picnics! friends! museums! you name it they want to go do it. daily. lol.. I remember being tired but it was a good tired. Its lovely to see them so tired that somewhere around 8 or 8:30 its see ya!

I am tired as suspected, long day but not a horrific one its hot as hell. I had a good idea! I was going to turn off the air and open the doors/windows it was CHILLY in here. WHAT WAS I THINKING? its still 80! ugh...no issues with chilly now. dork! I think iced watermellon is in order. put a slice in the freezer its about ready for me if you have not tried it frozen its sooo good. same with grapes. freeze grapes and suck on those a bit. those are marvelous. those of us who cant drink much come up with amazingly good ideas. oh and sour gummies reduce your thirst believe it or not. odd things one learns.

so glad to see all the runners being mailed! I cant wait for the drool pictures to show up when they arrive. please post to show your partner you got it even if they have put the pic up for us already. its nice to see it in its new home!