Old 06-12-2013, 04:42 AM
lauriejo

Another wonderful squishy from Knitette! She totally "gets" me. Look at all the lovely goodies she sent:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418417[/ATTACH]
I had on my list that I like to receive local items, and she had the added challenge of having sent me a squishy before, but she found some wonderful new items to fit in. The sweets are mini "Lucky Tatties" (slang for potatoes), even tied with a clan Campbell tartan ribbon. I am thinking the Royal Stewart tartan tissues might become a decoupage project, they just look too nice to use to blow my nose.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418418[/ATTACH]
Then she sent me all these lovely "quilty" items. I love coral pink and turquoise (and asian prints), perfect match don't you think? And cool alphabet safety pins to keep my rows straight (how did she know I have focus issues hmmm). Well, the mouse isn't especially "quilty" but it does give me something to use to distract Neko when he wants to roll thread spools around. And the crowning touch, something homemade. A tartan owlie hot pad! Isn't he adorable. Even my DH admired him. He is hanging on the side of my upper oven so he is the first thing I see when I walk in the kitchen.

Thanks again Knitette!
Attached Thumbnails 100_2944.jpg   100_2945.jpg