Old 06-13-2013, 09:16 PM
ArchaicArcane

Default My eyes have gone blurry looking - e-reader cover

It appears that what I'm looking for doesn't exist, so I guess I'll have to make it.

I'm looking for a cover for an e-reader with some sort of strap on it that will help me hold it while reading. I have a Sony PRS-650 if it matters.

I'd like it to be light, I find that I don't use the lighted cover because it's too heavy.
Using the reader alone cramps my hand up because I hold it at a weird angle so I can hold and turn pages with one hand.

I'd also like some sort of way to retain the reader in the cover that doesn't include elastic, if at all possible. I find it stretches, and then the reader can take itself for a walk.

What I envisioned was a cover, probably quilted (duh ) that would be thin, like a slip on cover, but with an opening that I could read through, and a "strap" of some sort on the back to hold it with.

DH suggested elastic like on their scanners at work (the ones that bounce off the floors regularly, I might add), I can see why, but it's astheticly displeasing, but I'm completely mentally blocked for design. I've been googling, and looking at Pinterest, and I'm not seeing anything that stirs the creative juices.

Has anyone seen anything like this, or with some of these features in their travels?