Old 06-29-2013, 01:35 PM
BuzzinBumble

Robin, you will be in my thoughts and prayers as you approach this part of your treatment. Right now I am praying that all is a complete go ahead with the stem cell transfer. It is really scary, but worse would be having to put it off and go through more preparation and waiting before you can have it. You are such a sweet, sweet person and I know we all are hoping for the best for you!

Nancy, the quilt you made Skaduzy is a doozy! Hee hee. I love the brightness of your RW&B's, the polka dot theme and the pattern you chose.
Toomanyufos, how neat that you shaped yours like an octagon! I love the fabrics and pattern you chose too!
Jean D I love the quilt you made for Kitsy! What a fabulous idea it is to use our flag in the center of a log cabin block! And your handstitching is the icing on the cake!

Seeing all these beautiful little quilts really shows how great red white and blue look together. I just love the combination. It worked out so wonderfully to make June the patriotic theme month so everyone will have their little quilts to enjoy on the 4th of July. Can't wait to see what else comes in this week.