Old 07-07-2013, 10:03 AM
DustysMomma

I wasn't the one who made the 60 day shipping time. That was what was given to me when I originally asked PatriceJ's permission to start this swap. I'd originally said 1 month, but she changed it.

I'm going to think out loud for a minute, so to speak, so if I toss anything out that sticks, let me know....

If everyone got on the stick & we were close to done though, we could start a Christmas swap early, or, so it could be enjoyed for the entire Christmas season, we could make this a double swap. Every person gets 2 partners. They get a Christmas item partner and a general holiday partner? We could set either 1 deadline or 2 deadlines, 1 for each item. I don't want to confuse anyone though. And, with 2 members of this swap still MIA, loosing swappers mid-swap could be a challenge. However, when you're signing up, you could choose 1 or 2 partners, for either the general holiday swap, Christmas swap, or both swaps. I don't know if we'd want both of them to be the same partner, because what if one of them went MIA?

OK, thinking out loud over....

Speaking of MIA's, if I don't get a response soon from our 2 MIA's, I'm going to need 2 angels, so if anyone is interested in helping out, please let me know. I'm sure it's been a matter of unforeseen circumstances, but if I can't reach them, I can't confirm that, so...