Old 07-09-2013, 09:29 AM
meanmom

The weather has turned really hot here. It has been weird this summer. I am waiting on someone to come to install new internet and phone. Supposed to come some time between 12 and 4. I hate this. Wastes half of my day. I guess I will have to quilt all afternoon. I babysat my DD cat a week ago, GRRRR! NOW MY CAT AND HOUSE HAVE FLEAS. I will have to set off a flea bomb tomorrow and give the poor cat a flea bath. He isn't too fond of baths. Hopefully I can do it without getting bit.
I have wanting to dye my own fabrics for a while now. I wasn't sure even where to start on it. My guild is having a fabric dying class tonight. WOO HOO! I feel like I just need the basics to get started on it then I can play. I also just signed up for a class on fabric marbling on Sunday. I have seen her work and she is really good. Can't wait to play with the dyes. I can never find the perfect fabric for what I want. Now I can make my own.
I have been eating really good. I think I ate too many tomatoes and watermelon. I made the mistake of taking my DD with me to Sams yesterday to shop. She talked me into buying some dark chocolate covered pretzels. MAn are they good. I told her I would only buy them if she took them home with her. She tried to leave them here so she wouldn't eat them all. I hid them in her clean laundry. I got a nasty text from her this morning when she found them. Gotta have those batiks!
Pat